- Creating IT Security catalog / repository and conduct Info Sec. documentation reviews
- Reviewing, revising, and, where appropriate, proposing new policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations or standards
- Working with Clients / staff to develop new or updated policies
- Managing feedback and plans from audits for multiple clients
- Identifying major risk factors for IT Governance and developing and coordinating the implementation of strategies to reduce/remediate process, operational, regulatory and compliance risks
- Providing support and oversight to Company’s various IT /IS audit projects and testing initiatives, including audits of its internal controls
- Ensuring that the appropriate IT controls are considered throughout new system implementation projects and reviewing documentation for new IT processes that impact compliance, as required
- Deliver security services such as penetration Testing, Vendor Security Products implementation, GRC Audit and Implementation services to clients. The services include technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments.
- Perform application and infrastructure Cyber Security Assessments, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients
- Review and define requirements for information security products implementation.
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Security Product Implementation
- IBM, McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky security product implementations
- Penetration Testing (Good to have)
- Have understanding of tools and technologies for performing Penetration Testing.
- Have understanding of GRC products for RA
1 – Business Understanding
- Increase knowledge base regarding technical products.
- Span includes (and not limited) to security assessments and products.
2 – Technical products learning
- Self-learning ability to learn new products of same portfolio.
- Should be convenient with scripts, tools and web searches.
- Can train his peers on new technologies.
3 – Research and programming
- Willing to do programming tweaks. Should not be language dependent.
- Adaptive learning is a MUST to have ability.
- Ability to do search solutions independently.
- 60 % scenarios demands programming skills.
4 – Training & Development
- Identify key skills, specialty skills and propose training needs accordingly.
- Learn new tools and technologies and provide training to peers on the tools.
- Managing, communicating and delivering important technical product projects that impact Information security department of the organization.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Maintain and Cover the technical processes and documentation diligently and on time
- Understand the importance of client relationship environment.
- Establish and maintain a strong and progressive work culture within the department.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Proactively handle issues and concerns during onsite deployments.
- CEH, CISSP, OSCP or any security vendor certification would be preferred.
- Any certification in the LA ISO27001, ISO 27005, ISO 27701 and experience within the field.
- Security Products experience would be preferred.
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Ability to architect and drive change
- Ability to lead in a global environment
- A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix-reporting environment
- Be able to conduct Risk Assessment & Reviews based on ISO27000 standards with additional exposure to multiple standards an added plus
- Sound knowledge of Information Security and penetration testing concepts
- Familiarity with IP network architecture technology and protocols, Windows and Linux operating systems, routing, web technologies and protocols, firewall configuration and rule maintenance, common programming and scripting languages, SQL databases and queries, and OWASP
- Understanding of latest technology stacks.
- Exposure to various info sec tools
- Must have a college education with an under graduate or post graduate degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present and interact with different stakeholders in global settings
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
- Be able to train other resources.
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn