- Understanding of company services and policies
- Proficiency in English and with computers, especially with CRM software and typing skill
- Make calls to clients to learn about their needs and services
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service
- Outbound calls only
It is a permanent role, 1 month probation. Candidate can work from home. Training provided.
Minimum 100 calls a day, 5-6 hour daily for 6 days a week.