About the Job:
My Tutor Source hires people with a broad set of technical skills, who are able to combat with technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact.
- BS in Computer Science.
- Hands-on-experience in working on Wordpress and Laravel.
- Understanding of Web Application Security.
- Adaptive and eager to learn different /new technologies.
- Experience with React Native will be a plus.
- Experienced in building software systems, QA scripts, executing cross-browser and cross-device testing.
- Support and collaborate in development, testing, and delivery/deployment.
- Build and integrate web applications, components, and modules.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code following best software development practices.
- Test, refactor, and optimize code to achieve the best performance and attain flawless and bug-free deliverables by making quality assurance a top priority.
- Create web layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/HTML/CSS.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.