- Ensuring all information is 100% accurate, complete and consistent.
- Verification of client information and check authenticity through calls.
- Conversion of information for further use.
- Ensure to maintain client information in company records under strict confidence .
- Dealing with internal and external queries.
- Ability to work within tight time constraints to achieve targets.
- Maintaining proper follow-ups with clients.
Ideally, the successful applicant will possess the following:
- All rounder with attention to detail, highly motivated, reliable, honest, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excel and Word knowledge (intermediate to advanced would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Annual increment up to 10% on basic salary.
- Bonus salary based on 1-year performance and revenue.
- Medical insurance will be provided through Social security after 1-year.
- Handsom amount of commission on every project maturity.
- Fuel Allowance will be provided.
- Company dinners trips within and out of the city.
- Additional rewards will be given on the successful completion of work targets.
Graduates from LUMS, UCP, LSE, UMT, USA & UOL are required for this position.