We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams such as Developers, Designers, and content writers.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM/, email, social media, and display/Search advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Responsible to manage and increase the reputation of a business on Google, Trust Pilot, and other relevant platforms.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Familiar with Industry-leading Agile Project Management tools & Capabilities.
- 3 to 5 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, web Master, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.