NASKSOFT is a multinational software house, certified Marketing Agency based in the UK and facilitates both small and large businesses around the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated, and reliable individual to work as part of our project management team. Being a Project Manager, you will be helping us setting project management standards, managing various projects and teams, resource planning, task planning, client meetings, and follow-ups. This role requires multi-tasking and the ability to wear several hats in order to manage various types of tasks. Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for end-to-end project management and delivery. Perform project planning, estimation, ensure delivery, tracking, status reporting, client communications, and testing, managing project operational parameters, and people management.
- Manage software development life cycle, manage infrastructure, conduct UAT, and provide training plans to clients and support teams.
- Communicate with clients in a thoughtful and impactful manner that helps building strong relationships.
- Hands-on experience of using Agile/SCRUM and other project management standards software development processes.
- Document requirements, prepare proposals, processes, spreadsheets, process maps, training manuals, and audio/video training sessions.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls with in-house and remote teams, clients, and vendors to discuss current projects, new projects, or organization initiatives.
- Make important planning and strategy decisions.
- Report and escalate concerns or issues to management as needed.
- Keep track of team activities, deliverables and update project status daily.
- Control sale and marketing activities for all the channels like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, and More.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and project management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- IT qualification background (BS-CS, BS-IT, BBA-IT, MBA, or related disciplines)
- Should be proactive and a keen learner.
- Command over office applications.
- Deadline oriented.
- Previous experience for software industries relevant.