We are looking for a result-driven IT Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the Office and answer their queries
• Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the miles stone)• Generating leads.• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Must be Graduate - CS/IT/SE/B.Com degree.
• Must have Experience in relevant field.
• Strong communication and IT skills.
• Must be able to assist in all sales and marketing campaigns as needed, particularly through Social media, presentations and meetings
• Knowledge of business workflows and attitude must be professional.
• Demonstrated ability to assist senior management and sales representatives with any additional work as needed
• Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new sales with customers, including add-on services
• Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence