We at One Network Private Limited are seeking Assistant Manager Power for our Zone team. The Assistant Manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group. One Network Private Limited have four Zones, each zone has motorway projects. Assistant Manager is expected to manage all the power related issues of Zone.
The candidate should be able to
• Ensure all power related equipments and system remains operational at his motorway/section.
• To supervise field staff, must have good hands-on for power equipment installation and maintenance.
• He/she can supervise and monitor power related installation (i.e. installation of power back up and protection system) at his/her motorway.
• Knowledge of basic power concepts.
• Quick in response.
• Bachelor degree in electrical engineering with specialization in power.
• 2 + years experience in relevant field.
• Practical working experience regarding power system installation, maintenance and supervision of deployed system.
• Ability to supervise and guide technicians for routine maintenance.
• Hands on experience related to installment and working of solar inverter and UPS system.
• Ability to check earthing state.
• Must be aware of international earthing standards.
• Must be aware of protection system, knowledge of protection devices like circuit breakers, relays AVRs, fuses and surge protection devices.
• Knowledge of power distribution system, transformers, Gensets and their functionality.
• PEC Registered Engineer
• Diploma + Engineering
• MSC (Power) would be highly preferred.
• Previous work experience with reputable organization
ONE NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED is a One-Stop-Solution for Smart Motorways - Connecting Future through innovative technologies and smart communication on and beyond Motorways and Highways in Pakistan. One Network is providing Information & Communication Services for Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) and ...阅读更多