Orient Group of Companies is a growing conglomerate which has registered tremendous growth in the last decade. The group is going to diversify into the potential industries and offer its partners a fulfilling career, learning and progression.
This position fits for Those Qualified Professional who have worked extensively in Cost, Management Accounting & Financial Reporting which comprises of following Sub Modules;
1. Cost Element Accounting
2. Cost Center Accounting
3. Profit Center Accounting
4. Internal Order Accounting
5. Product Cost Controlling
6. Profitability Analysis
- Monitoring and controlling cost structure with elimination of cost variations
- Involve in development of new and modification of existing systems/processes
- Developing System based Reports; Configuring backend settings relevant to CO Module
- Maintenance of validity for financial data and conformance with financial standards
- Supervision in Monthly Cross Module Reconciliations to ensure the financial Integrity
- Determination of the scope for profitability and costing analysis to be prepared by the Direct Reports
- Administers the Team Members in Month end Closing activities, Backend Configurations and Costing Sheets Preparation.
- Conducts feasibility studies as directed by management and Supervise Team in Dashboards development.
- Manage to Provides Reporting on Costing Trends and Marginal Costing to Management.
- Identifies need of improvement or modification in system and system generated reports.
- Participates in R&D for improvement in system with implementation of Internal Controls and Validations.
- Supports resolution and testing off bug fixes in All interfaces.
- Works in collaboration with Other Departments to ensure the authenticity of integration with other Modules.
- Supervises and guides the team during preparation of proposal for annual budgets with Implementation of Budgets for cost reduction and monitoring.
- Maintain excellent communication with the department, promote the sharing of knowledge, leading to improved business support.
- Contribution to goal setting and performance management of direct reports
- Creating a conducive working environment to build and sustain an engaged and committed team
Following is the detail of job Requirement and its deliverables;
Qualified ACCA/ACMA/CIMA/MBA/M.Com professional with 6 to 8 year experience is Required.
- Candidates having SAP “CO” Certification and Experience in Similar Role will be Preferred
- Having Extensive knowledge and experience in ERP system “SAP controlling module”
- Experience in configuring/customizing SAP system in relevant functional areas
- Proficient in SAP Reports Development Using Different Tools i.e. Report Painter, Query etc.
- Hands on experience with resolving issues in SAP raised by end users
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and develop solutions to problems independently and through facilitated team discussions
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Successful experience working in a team environment and with a multi-disciplinary team
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives. Strong communication, facilitation, presentation and consensus building skills.
- Resource and Time Management skills
- Adept and proactive at problem solving and conflict resolution
- Computer Literate (MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint)