A performance-driven Sales and Marketing Executive with +4 years of experience. Revenue-driven, goal-oriented, bilingual executive highly regarded for innovating and executing new sales programs and promotional strategies that improve overall company performance. Strong sales & marketing professional with a MBA focused in Marketing from National College of Business Administration & Economics.
Marketing Management | Advertising | Customer Service | Sales
GovAssist LLC is a private, internet-based travel technology service provider dedicated to helping individuals with their travel documentation needs, providing a fundamentally improved mechanism for pleasure and business travelers to acquire travel visas and travel authorizations. GovAssist is driven by a sophisticated method of technology that is unified into every step of the visa and travel authorization request procedure.My basic job responsibilities are following:1. Ticket Handling2. Phone Handling3. Chat Handling4. Special Assignments5. Well-versed in ZenDesk.
1. Makes sales appointments with clients.2. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.3. Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and personal visits.4. Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product.5. Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales.6. Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
1. Handles benefits request investigations submitted in the queue on the web portal, which may also include, but is not limited to, various inquiries for informative direction. 2. Respond to customers’ enquiries relating to information, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction.
3. Logging and classifying all calls and requests for assistance in the customer relationship management system.
4. Manage the resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for a particular product/s.
5. Track enquiry resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
6. Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
1. Acquiring new customer & expanding the potential customer circle.2. Produce growth in income by selling business products and services.3. Development of relationships with referral sources.4. Identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.5. Assisting senior management to achieve monthly targets.6. Meetings with corporate clients to engage them in active and aggressive investments and providing them with detailed analysis.
1. Participating in commissioning of the marketing campaigns, preparing operational strategies for different clients.2. Keeping a check on the performance of the operations of both internal and external service providers.3. Suggesting and approving funds or plans for spending.4. Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.5. Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.6. Assisting in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives managing the company's commercial operations and various expenses and budget.