Young motivated finance professional 5 years of experience in Financial Reporting, Auditing and Transaction Processing. Having strong analytical skills and expertise in financial analysis, business process restructuring, forecasting and control activities.
• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
• Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles. • Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
✓ Abdul Latif Jameel Company Limited
✓ Abdul Latif Jameel Trading Company Limited
✓ Abdul Latif Jameel Transportation Company Limited
✓ Electric House Estblishment
Extensive experience of managing, leading and executing various assignments ranging from statutory external audits, internal audits, interim review, SOX based compliance audits and special assignments to diversified portfolio of local and multinational clients. The list of work carried out to date is as follows;
• Planned and executed audits and special assignments including consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS, IASs, ISAs, Deloitte’s Global Audit Methodology and statutory requirements.
• Audited and reviewed the financial Statements prepared under IFRS, Prospective Financial Information / Projections and in consolidation of subsidiaries, associates & branches, and prepared the stand-alone & consolidated financial statements to ensure compliance with the reporting requirements of IFRSs and local legal requirements.
• Established overall risk-based audit strategy and audit plan by /obtaining understanding of internal control processes though inquiries & walkthrough tests, identified risks on the basis of the understanding of accounting & internal control processes and other areas effecting the entity and classified those risks as appropriate, determined the audit procedures (test of controls & substantive) in response to the identified risks, established the materiality and tolerance levels, and prepared the final audit deliverables along with recommendations.
• Conduct detailed testing of financial controls and providing recommendations to management for weaknesses identified.
• Communicated and liaison with client for discussing issues related to assignment execution from audit planning to finalization of the engagement and other complex accounting issues.
• Coordinated with professionals of various fields like legal, tax and IT experts for resolution of critical reportable matters.
• Reported on operations and compliance with Corporate Governance Framework to various companies.