Supervise the Human Resource, Administration and Finance Department.
Structured compensation and benefits according to market conditions and budget demands
· Maintained company compliance with local, state and federal laws, in addition to established organizational standards.
· Streamlined HR efficiencies, coordinated new hire orientations and provided on boarding and training for new employees.
· Followed programs closely to assess effectiveness and make proactive changes to meet changing demands.
· Developed succession plans and promotion paths for staff.
· Oversaw exit interviews and off-boarding process for resigned and terminated employees.
· Updated HR database with new employee information, changes in benefits and other details.
· Oversaw hiring, staffing, and labor law compliance.
· Managed benefits enrollment by answering questions and aiding employees with login details
· Organized company-wide events designed to boost employee morale.
· Created and initiated accounting procedures to increase organization.
· Maintained cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements.
· Performed advanced reviews of business operational trends and expected obligations to prepare accurate forecasts.
· Met accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information.
· Saved time while managing financial projects through effective emergency resolutions.
· Verified employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
· Managed supervisor itinerary and appointments and streamlined scheduling procedures.
· Recruited, hired, trained and supervised staff of and implemented mentoring program that offered positive employee engagement.
· Established and updated work schedules to account for changing staff levels and expected workloads. Aggregated and analyzed data related to administrative costs to prepare budgets for corporate-level management.
· Collaborated in timely processing of billing and accounts receivables.
· Oversaw office inventory activities by ordering and requisitions and stocking and shipment receiving.
· Monitored and evaluated personnel performance to complete annual reviews, recommend advancement or address productivity concerns.
· Transcribed meeting minutes for management's records.
· Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks
· Monitor & Reconciliation the Branch Head Account & report to Head Office on TAT
· Making the Business report and send to Head office
· Make the branch Budget & send to Head office
· Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company
· Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team
· Oversee the processing of centralized loans and other banking activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed
· Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run
· Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels
· Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses
· Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations
· Delegate tasks to members of the operations team.