Experienced customer oriented professional with strong multi-tasking skills and ability to efficiently prioritize task.Problem solver with detail orientation and active listening skills. Proven customer support ability, negotiation skills, and strong market knowledge in the position of a Customer Services Officer.
(1) Authorizing cash and cheque transactions and supervising entries up to limit assigned by management.
(2) Ensuring other counter related issues such as funds transfer, cheque clearing and payment orders are processed in line with the SOPs of the bank with complete adherence of regulatory requirements.
(3) Custodian of ATM keys and responsible for ATM reconciliation, balancing and replenishments.
(4) Maintenance/balancing and issuance of cheque book/ATM cards.
(5) Stop payment marking in the system and maintaining record.
(6) Extraction, checking and monitoring of branch operational reports.
(7) Responsible for record maintenance/ archiving.
(8) Responsible to respond timely to various queries made by HO/SBP/Branches in consultation with BM/BSM.
(9) Responsible to provide information to CPU about inward and outward clearing, inward and outward remittances queries.
(10) Balancing of suspense accounts.
(11) Managing expense account.
(12) Backup of BSM/BSO as and when required.
(13) Meticulous compliance with SBP/Bank's SOP and other regulatory authorities.
(14) Any other banking activity assigned by the supervisor.