To work in challenging environment and exposure the new work methodology to enhance my skills and capabilities by the working with highly reputable organization and to contribute in organizational goal in dynamic and challenging environment.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Support, assist and coordinate with project team in order to meet the project deadlines.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to concerned officials
• Review monitoring plans which are assigned on regular basis, such plans would include details on sites to be visited, focal persons to with whom you need to coordinate your plans, travelling details.
• Prepare field plans weekly and Monthly and submitted to Monitoring and reporting Officer.
• Fill online check list form on android cell phone through ODK (Open Data Kit).
• Observe and monitoring the activities of Implementing Partners which are implementing the Nutrition project at District Khairpur.
• Timely submitted the report on daily basis through mobile application.
Community mobilization and beneficiary screening
Supervise activities at Community level
Network and coordinate with the relevant sectors
Community sensitization and mapping.
• Data Collection on community profile questionnaire using Open Data Kit (ODK)
• Baseline data collection
• Monthly data collection from field
• Collect data from targeted respondents through electronic data collection system (Open Data Kit) on Android phones.
• Collecting data on Anthropometric measurements
• Collecting data using HaemoCue analysers for haemoglobin test on monthly basis
• Village Selection
• Village profiling
• Orientation Meeting with Community about project, Implementation Partner and Donor
• Formation of Village Committee/ Community Base Organization
• Role and Responsibilities of the VC/ CBO
• Orientation of Community about selection criteria of Right Holders
• Identification of Right Holders with the consent of Community Participation
• Verification of Right Holders
• Filling of Appraisal Forms of Right Holders
Perform interpersonal communication (IPC) and counseling with families, children vulnerable to polio and susceptible to other communicable diseases.
Accompany house to house team, facilitating entry in all houses allowing team to initiate queries on immunization and providing information on all 5 years children if missed by team.
Identify and seek support from influencers, school teachers, religious leaders etc in convincing resistant families to get child immunized with OPV.
Conduct meeting with neighborhood people, mothers, resistant family members, influencers, Lady Health Workers (LHWs) to dispel misconception about the vaccine and encourage resistant families to immunize their children and influence others to do so.
Facilitate linkage and partnership with stake holders and front line service providers.
Assist the DRC in ensuring compliance to SOPs for proper documentation of each appeal lodged and uphold transparency and accountability as outlined in the CDCP Operational Manual
Assist in grievance redressal process and refinement of the operating procedures for the DRCs
Coordinate with the Grievance Redressal Coordinator on regular basis
Draft meeting minutes of DRC meeting on weekly/ Biweekly basis
Assist DRC in effective reporting of status of appeals to program stakeholders
Facilitate DRC towards working in close coordination with the provincial PDMA through Greivance Redressal Coordinators
Participates in need assessments, Participatory Rural Appraisals, feasibility studies,
Supports the development of agreements and MoUs with community based organizations
Elaborate all needs based inputs and all other activities
Mobilizes the community in the effective use of the community resources.
Facilitates the capacity building and setup of representative community organizations
Should have close contacts with community leaders, volunteers, and activists.
Support and supervise daily skilled and unskilled workers
Providing technical guidance, training and support to ensure on time completion of the tasks
Collect information relating to protection issues in targeted areas.
Monitor WATAN related protection concerns, record incidents on WATAN monitoring tool and share with Protection Manager and relevant stake holder for resolution.
Share the WATAN monitoring filled tool with database on regular basis to make sure in time record keeping of WATAN protection concerns.
Provide legal awareness sessions to targeted population on family, inheritance, property laws and procedures on document recovery.
Formation of protection committees in the targeted districts and train them on humanitarian protection.
Provide information to targeted population on rights, entitlements, duties, available services, WATAN compensation schemes and other necessary documents in targeted areas
Attend meetings/seminars hosted by other NGOs and UN agencies that address protection and human rights issues.
Provide support in need assessment surveys for future programming.
A. COMMODITY MANAGEMENT AND DISTRIBUTION
Ensure that the most needy / vulnerable members of the community are properly targeted and protected
Take active role in the registration and verification of beneficiaries to ensure that the process is fair.
Monitor, if all commodities arriving at the distribution centers are convoyed by Waybill
B. BENEFICIARY IDENTIFICATION, SELECTION AND REGISTRATION
To check the identification documents of beneficiaries to ensure that they are correct and there are no discrepancies in which team is distributing to which group of beneficiaries.
C. DISTRIBUTIONs. Ensure an orderly and fair distribution of commodities using the approved ration sizes. Beneficiaries must sign or thumbprint against their names on the beneficiary lists as proof that they received their food rations.2. Observe loading of food that is left over after distributions. Ensure that a waybill is prepared for food to be returned to the warehouse.
D. COMMODITY ACCOUNTING
Prepare daily Field visit reports and Food Monitors report. This is a MUST ensure proper completion and safe return of all tally documents and beneficiary lists to the head office for safe storage.
. To carry out other monitoring activities at the direction of the Commodities Officer and to inform the errors and extraordinary cases during observations.
Working with line departments and NGO’s
in promoting child welfare activities
To work with vulnerable groups specially with disable persons.
Organize workshops, seminars & trainings for the promotion, propagation and awareness of the child rights.
To strengthen the associations working for the welfare and development of children in district Khairpur.
To begin baseline research of selected communities, and continue to monitor social change and new social information relevant to community empowerment;
To identify potential leaders and/or organizers;
To motivate and encourage potential leaders to talk to their fellow community members about unity and self reliance;
To provide community leaders with management skills and knowledge in getting community members interested, organized and motivated;
To develop trust, tolerance and co-operation among community members;
To assist the community members in developing their own capacity and strength to the point where they no longer need the services of you the mobilizer.