Innovative, profit-oriented, foreign qualified frugal Innovator having more than 11 Years of Experience with demonstrated success in Multinational Firms, Telecom, Banking IT Industry with Managed Services, IT Sales Management, Operations Management, Business Management, with having an ability to come up with solutions within all the provided constraints and manage to produce optimum results, achieving cost reductions and improving client satisfaction in customer-facing operations and large diverse organizations. Exceptional client handling skills with the ability to assess needs and proactively take measures to retain and further develop relations with clients and also excel at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained along with Implementation of Technology in banking sector with motivation and team work. Excel in reorganizing dysfunctional IT department, can provide leadership and technical expertise across the technology spectrum. Networking, Hardware acquisition, Server administration, Network security, Disaster recovery, along with excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills. As a systems professional with significant experience computer literate in multiple operation systems, programming languages, and software applications with cutting-edge knowledge of technological changes and their business implications enthusiastic about applying new technologies, enhancing current technical expertise, and applying transferable skill sets.
. Partner with business teams to envision future state of business and develop strategy & road-map
. Collaborate with business and IT leaders to translate business needs into application road maps and solutions deliverable to support business growth
. As a thought leader, partner with multiple business functional leaders to drive continuous improvement to processes and system capabilities
. Proactively communicate and influence stakeholders and executives to build trust and credibility
. Lead, develop and motivate a team of world class professionals
. Provide ongoing feedback to staff members, set objectives, monitor performance goals and establish their professional development priorities
. Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and development
. Effectively deliver presentations to key customers and senior management.
. Establish and communicate IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
. Balance the need for process discipline rigor while maintaining innovation and speed of development. Lead efforts to analyze and improve IT processes leading to further agility and improvement in quality of solution
. Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets including business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
. Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
. Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
. Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• This role is responsible for managing IT infrastructure across the Technology Unit with the team of approx. over 80 Resources Nationwide, including Enterprise IT Functions (Enterprise Infrastructure Compute Stream, Database Stream, Storage & Backup Stream; End User Computing & IT Service Desk Support.
• Manage operational delivery of contract services ensuring that they are delivered in time and within project scope and budget along with Identifying the potential issues and bottlenecks affecting efficiency and accordingly propose action for resolution.
• Liaise with all concerned stakeholders for delivery of required enhancements and key services while ensuring that related costs, time lines and resources are accounted for and managed effectively.
• Playing a leading role in acquiring, grooming and training of resources according to the project requirements to Improve the operational systems and processes, rationalize team and to make it cost effective for project.
• Coordinate with external vendors which include the establishment and implementation of SOP/SLAs for smooth functioning.
• This role oversees all phases of infrastructure operations, IT Management at all phases including strategic architecture, solution design, deployment, support, standards compliance and support existing operations and defining technology strategies that support the company’s success.
• Beyond technical activities, success in this role requires solid leadership skills, cultivating a culture of camaraderie, trust, experimentation and professional growth, while also ensuring that staff maintain proper documentation, stay current on technology, and adhere to established ITSM controls.
• Providing key interface to internal customers for identifying IT infrastructure requirements, developing functional specifications and initiating new projects for fulfilling requirements.
• Facilitate research and recommend organizational products, services, and standards that simplify operation
• Hands on experience with Windows registry and services along with maintaining and Troubleshooting Cloud Infrastructure.
• Work with Server systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems at Server end and Datacenter end providing independent analysis, monitoring, problem solving, and communication to corporate operators, as well as internal communication.
• Hands on experience while working with Cloud Environment known as DinCloud, VMs (Virtual Machines), Virtual Machine Workstation and Virtual Machine V-Sphere Client, VM-Ware (Hypervisor, V-Centre), troubleshooting the issue related to Quest, and resolving each and every issue at earliest,
• Development/management of RFI and RFP for IT Infrastructure.
• Hands on with Mail exchange Server, Active Directory, ticketing management system LANDesk and ECS.
• High-profile management position accountable for network designing, system administration, maintenance and expansion as well as developing strategies for smooth operation.
• Managing the 24/7 IT support for whole NWFP region having 75- branches including Data Center Operations with applications having J2EE servers, Oracle and Microsoft. With a team of 18 working with all WINDOWS, UNIX, and Oracle based systems.
• Hands on with machines like Sun, Dell, Compaq, HP, Cisco, Lenovo and IBM, Servers of the same brand as well.
• Developing the strategic techniques for IT Infrastructure
• Working on System Management and personally preparing all kind of Servers, Systems and Clients, includes installation as well
• Implemented new working software named as SYMBOL for smooth Branch working along with special skills to handle the challenges.
• Scope of position is expensive and includes departmental direction and full design, installation, engineering, implementation, support, training, administration and management authority for: LAN/WAN Network services, PC Desktop Systems, UNIX System Administration, Application Systems, Database Administration, ATM Maintenance and Trouble Shooting, Database Designing.