An enthusiastic individual seeking a position that offers both learning and financial strength while maintaining constantly changing and challenging environment.
● Create and implement effective onboarding plans by liaising with teams/departments for both Work from Home and Office based hiring.
● Lead for the on-boarding of international customer departments, be it Chats, Email or Over the phone
● Preparing job descriptions, posting ads, interviewing potential hires, conducted rigorous assessments, negotiating salaries and benefits and reference check prior to the completion of onboarding cycle.
● Maintain employee records (contracts, verification documentation and Bank A/c details) according to policy and legal requirements.
● Liaison with bank on panel for the smooth account creation of newly hired employees.
● Followed projects closely to assess effectiveness and make proactive changes to meet changing demands.
● Liaison between the Human Resource department and Operations Teams to mitigate any staff related grievance.
● Educated employees on company policy and kept employee handbook current.
● Recommended appropriate resolutions to employee relations concerns and handled disciplinary issues and investigations of misconduct.
● Sourced and selected applicants for technical and customer service positions within and outside of the company.
● Lead the onboarding of international customer departments.
● Interviewing potential hires, conducting rigorous assessments, negotiating salaries and benefits.
● Maintain employee records.
● Liaison with bank for A/c related issues.
● Assisted Head of Department Human Resource department in the development and implementation of policies.
● Educated employees on company policies and Recommended appropriate resolutions to employee relations concerns and handled disciplinary issues and investigations of misconduct.
● Responding to complaints and queries of clients/customers over the custom built Email Support platform for an international IT company.
● Provide timely and accurate resolution over the Live Support Channel of chat as well.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relation content, case studies, white paper, executive bios, corporate newsletter, success stories, article, SOW, social media content and speaking proposals.
• Liaise with all internal department to facilitate administrative execution of activities. This includes but not limited to facilitating travel arrangement, all procurement and administration related activates and external vendors.
• Proof reading whenever required.
• Write and edit periodic/annual reports.
• Conduct and support project workshop, conferences, and other significant events.
• Lead in website development and management.
• Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and paid campaign executive.
• Support team in developing project documentaries, and training videos.
• Coordinate with advertising agencies, printers, documentary makers, PR firms, and other vendors for the communications work.
• Coordinate and support in the development different communication products including training and marketing material, giveaways, flyers, booklets, newsletters and other publications.
• Lead on field photography.
Editing: Prepare news story, edit bullets, compile news tickers and improve readability.
Reporting: Interviewing, compiling stories, reports, live broad casting, in house productions.
Desk Monitoring: Report latest development and coverage by mainstream media houses