Innovative and detail-oriented I am proficient in Data Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Program Management and Development, Capacity Building & Accounting. I have acquired these skills through working in social and private sector.
Maintain and update a proper computerized information system of campaign data.
2.Assist in getting campaign coverage data from all districts and its timely compilation and sharing with the provincial and federal offices.
3.Update and analyze campaign data at district as well as union council levels. Identify problems/inaccuracy in data files and inform the supervisor enable timely corrections
4.Provide full administrative support to the Programme.Drafts, reviews correspondence.Takes notes at meetings.
5.Arrange appointment, receive visitors, screen telephone calls, and respond to routine request for information
6.Make travel arrangement and process security clearances. Book accommodation and arrange airport transfers as necessary
7.Coordinate with provincial offices and follow up on requests for renewal of UNLPs, contracts, travel, work permits, visas etc.
8.Assist in the organization of meetings to be held at district levels and makes all administrative and logistic preparations.
9.Establish and maintain electronic and hard copies filing system of the technical unit.
• Preparing weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Biannual and Annual reports, narrative and analytical Sub-Project Monitoring Report.
• Continuous analysis of the achievements through progress reporting to facilitate project review.
• Collecting and systematization of information/ updates of the project activities periodically for donors.
• Presentation of the Data analysis internally and externally.
• Field visits to gather the information and results related to the project.
• Prepare and deliver the project related presentations when required.
• Identifying the shortcomings and providing recommendations for designing and development of Management Information System according to the needs of Educations Program.
• Understanding needs of the project & developing standardized data collection & reporting tools, ensuring efficiency.
• Developing procedures to enhance data collection, reporting and evaluation process, ensuring better decision making and knowledge management.
• Managing data team and providing guidance and support to education program on daily data related activities.
• Capacity building of all the related staff from field to country management level to ensure interdepartmental integration and effective use of resources.
• Striving towards excellence by gauging activities in concrete measurable quantities via piloting and full fledge implementation of Education MIS.
• Developed Annual, Bi-annual & Monthly reports, MOUs, work plans, travel plans, factsheets, and newsletters.
• Organized and conducting Trainings, meetings, seminar, events according to project requirements.
• Arranged & conducted distribution of FP Commodities, medicines and medical equipment to respective health facilities.
• Identify grey areas based on results from data analysis for realistic measures and implementation according requirements.
• Generated reports aimed at enhancing efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the better decision making protocols and presented health data/information and analysis at different forums.
• Monitored health databases (DHIS-2/ COMET) for program updates and capacity building of staff on the tool.
• Introduced performance galaxy, which was a graphical representation of “Units” of intervention based on statistical and comparative data analysis which resulted in more objective oriented activities by the team.
• Innovation in data representation by suggesting district data map which showed, performance of facilities of interventions based on geographical location and demographics; reduced field travel cost by 25% and more coordinated visits to field.
• Nominated Acting Manager HIS in recognition of excellent performance as Program Data Reporting Officer.
● Generated reports for specific needs aimed at enhancing efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the better decision making protocols and present health data/information and analysis at different forums.
● Reviewed and refined of data collection and verification processes and procedures to ensure that all desirable elements of data are captured by the system and directed in completion of data section of program quarter, bi-annual and annual reports.
● Monitored and supervised field staff in data compilation and reporting from the field to ensure good quality health data.
● Managed health databases (DHIS-2/ COMET) for program updates, data reports and donor needs, data verification and validation to ensure quality of data.
• Analyzed and reported regularly to the Database Officer and Program Managers on the progress and inaccuracies of
• Ensured that the data of the hard copies are returned to the respective teams and the ambiguous data forms returned
to the respective community workers for accuracy.
• Regularly entered and filled data into the database and Cross-checked the data collected by the M&E Officers and
• Developed Periodic reports of the data Processed according to programmatic needs
• Visited IDP camps on regular basis for camp profiling and registration purpose.
• Verified items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up the vendors.
• Prepared monthly orders to the Commissary according to the balance in hand, check stock when it comes and make entries in bin cards.
• Entered, updated and retrieved daily entries from the accounting software.
• Prepared medical insurance claims and keep the insurance company informed about the updates.
• Developed monthly financial reports of the club.
• Stock taking at the end of every month and prepared monthly closing & consumption reports and Inventory of assets,
• Received IDP families and organized their processing and informed them about the procedures set for the registration exercise.
• Collected and verified the information provided by the IDPs including family profile, its current living conditions, its demographic information and the prevailing situation in the area of origin to define their eligibility.
• Informed and sensitized IDP families about steps further to registration including right to assistance and type of assistance.
• Collected and handled registration data on daily and cumulative basis along with cross check verification, identifying eventual mistakes, discrepancies and gaps in the registration data.
• Regularly updated data into the database or other electronic templates and ensured the data validity and confidentiality.
• Analyzed the data and report regularly to the Database Officer on the progress and inaccuracies of the data.
• Keeping up to date record of all partners and projects / programs.
• Ensured that the data of the hard copies are returned to the respective teams and the ambiguous data forms returned to the respective community workers for accuracy.
• Maintaining Inventory, Office Supplies and supervision of database staff.
• Effectively manage complaint registration mechanism and reported to concerned managers for action.
• Posting to General Ledger and sub ledger and reconciled sub ledger balances with General Ledger.
• Handled payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers, payroll and made remittances including salary forwarding.
• Handled daily reports of all the transactions including the daily expenses and revenue generated and calculating the outstanding dues and cash in hand.
• Prepared income statement at the end of each month.
Saqib has a unique combination of creativity, strong work ethic, and management skills. He has diversified experience suitable for any challenging role in day to day working environment. I wish him good luck for his futre endeavor.