- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes and identify future staffing needs.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs incuding performance evaluation.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organisations HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 2 year of human resource management experience preferred.
Benefits: 5 days job, Transport Complimentary, Market competitive salary, Provident Fund , EOBI and self Medical Insurance