Pyramids Global (Pvt) Ltd is a growing Medical Billing Company with an international business.We have simplified billing processes and transparent reporting tools for higher claim acceptance.Our Company is constantly on the track for growth and new development.We are hiring excellent resources and support our employees need to serve our customers in the best possible way.Currently hiring talent to fill our position of Systems Administrator.
Systems Administrator is responsible for the management and execution of the IT infrastructure for the company.He will work with the Management to effectively manage the technical operations and projects to align with the organization’s goals.The position will help create and establish IT policies & procedures. He will also analyze the business requirements internally and for the client's technology needs.The ideal candidate must have a solid technical background and be able to work as a team.They must be able to create and implement IT policies and implement systems that meet company standards.The goal of the position is to ensure IT systems work internally and the proper tools are in place and working for remote support and our clients.An efficient, productive and problem-free IT environment is the ultimate goal of this position.
Systems Administrator Duties & Responsibilities
- 2 to 3 years of IT infrastructure the primary role of the candidate is to manage all the backups which included VM environments/databases and data backups using different tools like Acronis / Veeam etc. in Private and Public Cloud. Candidate will be responsible for managing the overall backup alert and monitoring.
- Assist in Disaster Planning/Business Continuity.
- Work with Management to oversee all technology. operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate according to established goals.
- Monitors and troubleshoots escalated network issues. network firewalls, internet-filtering software, wireless equipment, switches and routers, load balancers.
- Medium level understanding with network operations including, firewalls (Pf-sense, Fortinet, Sophos), VPN, point to point tunnels and routing.
- Monitoring of remote services – Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Server roles and features
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Exchange Server, Office 365, and Google Workspace Business Services.
- Analyzing existing VoIP networks and computer systems.
- Troubleshooting VoIP network issues.
- Enforces standard company policies and procedures
- Assist in evaluation of new network solutions to include items such as purchase price, value assessment, and life cycle cost.
- Ensure all the CCTV surveillance security cameras and its network, recordings are up and in running condition.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Manage Internet connectivity and related Services including Proxy Services (content filtering,web application filtering.)
Systems Administrator Requirements & Skills
- Detail oriented and demonstrates firm values.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer services skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven working environment.
- Demonstrates strong professional etiquette and active listening skill.·
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Sound knowledge of Windows Server.
- Network Security, Switches & Routers.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget.
- Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected.
- 3–5 years of relevant experience.