We are looking for a Social Media Manager
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy.
- Manage and oversee social media content on daily basis and keeping an eye on new methods of promotion and engaging techniques used by the competitors of the client’s brand.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Facebook, and others.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency and that the content is informative and appealing.
- Developing and managing complete schedule of the posts to be shared while coordinating with the designers to be up-to-date on the schedule.
- Having a complete knowledge of the Social media paid marketing policies and regulations.
- Creating a paid marketing campaign by setting up the best possible demographics, area selection, for a given time and budget, to ensure maximum possible engagements on the posts.
- Continuous sharing of the content on the timeline, in groups with greater number of followers and on corporate pages to maintain a solid online presence.
Must have a nicely groomed and pleasant personality and have good communication skills.