Who we are?
Soloinsight Inc USA was founded on the driving principles of automation and security, to improve operational efficiencies. Since its incorporation in 2013, it has grown into a leading platform adopted by a wide variety of companies from mid-size, growth-oriented firms to Fortune 100.
What we do!
We are Software company, our SaaS product CloudGate is a modular Physical Identity and Access Management platform designed to manage physical and logical identities and credentials. CloudGate unites global identities from disparate Physical and logical access control systems.
About the Position!
We are seeking a Dot Net App Developer to join our Information Security and Compliance Team in our Lahore Office.
What will you do?
Job Role and Duties:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
What are we looking for?
- A suitable candidate must have hands-on at least 5 years experience of C# and LINQ.
- Experience with working on a Cross Platform Tool, like Flutter or React & React Native will be a plus.
- A suitable candidate must have knowledge of Unit testing and its importance.
- A suitable candidate must have strong concepts of OOPS and their implementation in real life scenarios.
- A suitable candidate is required to participate in all phases of application development.
- Knowledge of Database (SQLite & MySQL) including T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Query Optimization.
- Knowledge and experience of Server Client Architecture.
- Should have experience in understanding, consumption, and development of API's.
- Ability to develop good understanding about existing applications.
- Strong analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Practice standard software development life cycle methodologies.
- Good to have experience of Git, SVN and JIRA.
- Work independently and as a team member.
- Self-motivated and self-managed.
- Should be ready to work and deliver during challenging and aggressive timelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Provide client technical support (if required).
Working Hours and Schedule:
- 40 plus hours per week - Must be willing to work overlapping hours as needed
- Monday to Friday
What do we offer?
- Market-leading Salary and Allowances
- Medical Insurance Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Outdoor Medical Allowance
- Provident Fund and EOBI
- Performance-based bonuses
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company Subsidized Vehicle Financing Plans
- Company Provided Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- In-house Gym
- Friendly work environment
- Training opportunities
- Company Sponsored Recreational Tours
- Earned Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment