- Maintain Principal's office
- Maintain administrative workflow by performing administrative duties
- Draft and type correspondence, reports, and other documents for the Principal
- Assist with typing, editing and proofreading documents
- Plan events like meetings, and to schedule appointments
- Prepare meeting materials and agendas
- Transcribe, distribute and archive minutes of the meetings
- Read and sort documents
- Resolve administrative problems and provide information by answering questions and requests
- Any other task and responsibilities given by the Principal.
Note: An appropriate salary will be offered to suitable candidate.