Provide strategic direction on Brand Development and Strengthening, Marketing Expansion and Development, fortifying Sales through analytics and establish networking for JVs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Marketing & Branding Strategy
- Participate in the development & refinement of the organization’s overall vision & strategy, and contribute to the overall process of corporate management and decision making to ensure it achieves its short, medium and long term goals.
- Formulate and lead the implementation of the Marketing department’s strategy, in line with our vision, mission and business objectives.
- Translate the Marketing strategy into an Integrated Marketing Communication annual operational plans, and monitor performance to ensure deviations from performance targets are identified and reported in a timely manner, and that appropriate actions are taken to achieve set annual action plans.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering the Marketing department, so that all relevant procedural and legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality and cost-effective service to the organization.
- PR, Press Management, Communications, Social & Digital, SEO Management, customer journey mapping etc.
- Oversee participation in events, conferences and exhibitions to ensure alignment with the set objectives and build a strong corporate brand
- Serve as a brand custodian through reviewing and endorsing set branding guidelines, ensuring the appropriate use of the brand and reinforcing brand identity in all target audiences in order to create a strong, consistent and desirable image for the organization.
- Lead the marketing and business development initiatives of Apricart E-Store
2. Alliances & Collaborations
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all relevant external/internal stakeholders (such as departments, external service providers, vendors etc.) with the highest standards of business ethics, whilst promptly attending to all critical issues in-order to ensure the services required by the organization are delivered in the most effective manner.
3. People Manager
- Lead and manage the effective achievement of the Marketing departments objectives by communicating the strategy and plans, setting individual objectives aligned to the organization’s business goals, conducting and overseeing performance appraisals for direct and indirect reports.
- Train and develop team members, to ensure the creation of a high level of engagement and enablement to drive a motivated and high-performing work environment.
- Monitor and manage all sales through the app and website to assess conversion rates, traffic and media (ROAS), and identify business drivers behind numbers and fluctuation
- Assess technology and platform requirements and needs in partnership with IT and other stakeholder
- Monitor competitive apps and websites and suggest enhancements to ensure Apricart website and mobile app are offering market-leading services to its customers.
- Regularly check website and mobile app to ensure optimal customer journey and user experience