Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
- An experienced Dynamics Business Central developer is required.
- The main technical focus of this role will be Programming using Microsoft Dynamics AL/extension
- V2 along with some minor C/AL components.
- Test functionality developed by the development team against business requirements
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV/Business Central software and components in all
- functional areas.
- Support and drive process change and communication in line with Business Central/NAV best practice.
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the customer.
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and
- training materials.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems and craft resolutions.
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for NAV implementations.
- Develop solutions in Dynamics NAV and apps/extensions for Business Central along with upgrades
- and migrations for customers.
- Serve as the lead Business Central/NAV technical expert on the development team.
- Installation and configuration of Business Central, along with service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Technical liaison to business groups for application support.
- Take responsibility for the customized unit Programming and overall system functionality.
- Work with the Project Managers and Consultants to understand the business /application requirements of the assigned task.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, .NET, C#, MVC, Web API, Entity Frameworks.
Responsibility & Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelors degree with 3 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn new bleeding-edge technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Relational Databases (Microsoft
- SQL, MySQL).
- Experience integrating with web technologies, REST/SOAP APIs, web services and websockets.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encasement
- Fuel Allowance
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Sponsored Certifications
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Environment