The 360 technologies is looking for enthusiastic SEO specialist. The individual would be required to work full time depending on the shift patterns required by the company.
The benefits include exposure on big international projects and a comprehensive salary package with fuel, sufficient annual leave, paid sick leave, company based mobile sims, lunch and a bonus based upon individual performance.
- Measure and track Project Ranking Factors, Keywords, Internal and External links and Site content.
- Review and audit the Project to drive change that comply with best practices to improve crawlability.
- Perform SEO Audits and drive the implementation roadmap of on-page optimization
- Implement SEO tactics and ensure that projects are search-engine-friendly
- Conduct Keyword Research and identify opportunities to drive more qualified traffic through a coordinated search strategy alongside paid media.
- Monitor the performance of Competitor SEO strategies and provide recommendations for ongoing optimization.
- Stay up to date with search engine trends to develop and improve SEO practices.
- Participate in inter-team meetings to discuss and recommend strategies that influence creative direction and overall media plans.
- Explain complex SEO and data insights to Line Managers regularly to review campaign objectives, statistics, and optimization strategies
- Implement approved SEO changes to the Projects and execute self-generated recommendations.
- Optimizing secondary and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Constantly checking search terms, Google USA Rankings & Google Search Console to monitor performance of the company projects and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
Skills Required :-
- Knowledge of keyword Research and Data mining tools
- At least 2 years of experience with Ahrefs, SEMrush
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Comfortable Analyzing High volumes of Data on daily basis
- In-depth experience of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Engine)
- Knowledge of Ranking Factors and Search Engine Algorithms
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand performance of SEO strategy
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Above-average time management skills, highly organized and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously & independently
- A self-motivator with the ability to learn, take decisions under pressure and will to succeed