The Knight’s Pvt Ltd is looking for a Game Designer to join our game designing department.
- Responsible for all Game Design aspects in the creation of engaging Casual Racing Games.·
- Creating detailed design documents which contain a blueprint for the entire game’s design, gameplay.·
- Interface; (Initial summary for stakeholders, art, development and QA)"·
- Equipping the Art teams with best references of environments, characters, vehicles and props.·
- Creating the missions, levels and environment aspects and ensuring that everything matches up evenly with the gameplay and storyline"·
- Writing the game’s story, menu text and narration (if any)·
- Supporting other Game Designers to complete all ongoing and future prototypes/projects at the standard quality.·
- Assisting PM & Producers in all related-Game Design matters to improve the team-members’ when getting requests.·
- Defining Meta, Monetization and Retention strategies of the games.·
- "Providing Game Design feedbacks to programming and art (teams) to ensure the·
- final quality of the game: art quality, gameplay polish, and ergonomics"·
- Checking, assigning and possibly fixing the bugs related to Game Design or feedback from other stakeholders.·
- Mentor, train and organize a GD team to build a solid game design department.·
- Reporting to the PM and accomplishment of other tasks given by the PM.
- 1-2 years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ software engineering or Information technology.
THE KNIGHT’S PVT LTD:
- The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 900+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark.
- The Knights was founded in 2017, our mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry.
- To Provide Quality Employment and to produce Inspirational Leadership.
- To be the world's largest Mobile Apps & Game Developers recognized for Quality, Innovative, useful and Fun oriented Products and to provide inspirational leaders to society through Dynamic HR Policies & to play major role in Pakistan's GDP through foreign remittances.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
- Nab yourself a job in a professional environment.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Free Lunch.
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Annual Trips
- Birthday Celebration.
- Provident Fund.·
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave enmeshment.
- Maternity Leave.
- Company Sponsored Trainings/certifications.