· Suggest improvements in Corrective, Preventive and total maintenance management system, installation and commissioning of heavy machinery. Technical audit of all outdoor/ indoor & outstation facilities.
· Mechanical, electrical, structural integrity of each ride with respect its operation.
· Inspection of ride / facility with respect to safety of customers while they are riding, present in vicinity of a moving ride or visiting a facility.
· Audit of support facilities such as food stalls, power house, washrooms etc. with respect to Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) and HSE.
· Audit of documentation with respect to maintenance of rides and other facilities (e.g. daily / weekly / quarterly maintenance routines, record of breakdown maintenance etc).
· Formulating yearly audit schedule such that all rides and support facilities are audited at least once during a quarter (three month period).
· Promulgate audit schedule on monthly basis, maintain liaison with relevant managers for successful conduct of the audit.
· Maintain database on audit observations and follow-up until the observations are addressed satisfactorily.
· Identify and recommend necessary resources (manpower, tools, publications, trainings) which may contribute towards upkeep and betterment of operations.
· Maintain liaison with consultants / experts in relevant technologies and statuary authorities for safe and smooth continuation of rides and other facilities.
· Act as technology advisor on recurring / long standing problems, new projects and equipment acquisition.
A. A. Joyland (Pvt.) Ltd, Which is pioneer in the field of Recreational and Entertainment activities. As experienced in this field, the Club has been designed keeping in view all the requirements of health conscious local residents. PEC offered 30 Plus facilities on the opening day. Main facilities ...Read More