· Suggest improvements in Corrective, Preventive and total maintenance management system, installation and commissioning of heavy machinery. Technical audit of all outdoor/ indoor & outstation facilities.
· Mechanical, electrical, structural integrity of each ride with respect its operation.
· Inspection of ride / facility with respect to safety of customers while they are riding, present in vicinity of a moving ride or visiting a facility.
· Audit of support facilities such as food stalls, power house, washrooms etc. with respect to Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) and HSE.
· Audit of documentation with respect to maintenance of rides and other facilities (e.g. daily / weekly / quarterly maintenance routines, record of breakdown maintenance etc).
· Formulating yearly audit schedule such that all rides and support facilities are audited at least once during a quarter (three month period).
· Promulgate audit schedule on monthly basis, maintain liaison with relevant managers for successful conduct of the audit.
· Maintain database on audit observations and follow-up until the observations are addressed satisfactorily.
· Identify and recommend necessary resources (manpower, tools, publications, trainings) which may contribute towards upkeep and betterment of operations.
· Maintain liaison with consultants / experts in relevant technologies and statuary authorities for safe and smooth continuation of rides and other facilities.
· Act as technology advisor on recurring / long standing problems, new projects and equipment acquisition.