JOB SUMMARY: Corporate Marketing and Sales Executive will work in close collaboration with Managing Director, Project Coordinator and Manager HR in order to handle all sales and marketing related matters, ensuring smooth functioning of the organization.
Looking for a young, energetic female, with a sound personality, along with good corporate sales experience.
QUALIFICATION: BBA/MBA marketing with preferably 2 years corporate sales/ marketing experience.
PAY SCALE: Rs. 20,000-25,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The candidate would be responsible for handling all marketing related tasks assigned by any of the designated authorities.
· Liaisoning with all the relevant clients, in addition to briefing them regarding company products and services is a critical part of the employee’s job.
· Communicating with all the clients and members of the company about the organizational policies and procedures in detail.
· The candidate will also be liable to provide reports as per the recommendation of higher management when needed.
· Keep a track of marketing/sales activities and draft proposals for all the relevant clients.
· Devising the right kind of strategies in order to develop a strong clientele and gain their loyalty.
· Coming up with new ideas in order to project the company image on a larger scale.
· Effectively manage all marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
· Spotting and bringing in the right kind of candidates beneficial for obtaining the marketing objective of the company.
· Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· High attention to detail with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Must have a sound corporate sales know-how in order to bring in business for the company.
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate efficiently with all the company clients and explain to them the intricacies related to marketing and sales matters.
· Ability to work in team, along with strong analytical skills and must be good at persuasion.
· Identify new marketing trends and implement them effectively.
· Skills to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products
· Must have a positive attitude towards everyone.