· Checks security arrangements of office premises and ensures safety of organizational assets and employees.
· Ensures provision of utility services in office like electricity, gas, water, telephone, fax, stationary etc. and ensures continued supply without interruption.
· Undertakes all the work related to purchase of furniture, fixtures, office equipment, vehicles for females (during night shifts), air conditioners etc.
· Negotiates service agreements with vendors.
· Co-ordinates with facility/building manager in connection with provision of utility /office services and in all matters pertaining to rented premises.
· Carries out travel arrangements including lodging and boarding of staff.
· Ensure and take reasonable measures in ensuring that organizational assets and office facility is not been misused by anyone.
pFor over 23 years, Abacus Consulting has been offering cutting-edge business solutions helping organizations to transform their visions into realities through a combination of latest business methodologies and technological tools. The business value offered by Abacus Consulting has a deep scale, is ...Read More