· Support in performance of Risk Assessment.
· Ensure all new and existing information in soft form or hard form is classified, labeled, controlled and secured as described in the appropriate IS procedures.
· Ensure communication and correspondence with third party training organizations in order to meet the requirements of Annual Training Plan.
· Ensure that all training materials, training attendance sheets and related records and maintained and updated.
· Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and Acceptable usage of asset and services guidelines.
· Ensure that all regulatory, contractual and IS Policies’ violations are reported immediately to supervisors or appropriate authorities for rectification and disciplinary actions.
For over 23 years, Abacus Consulting has been offering cutting-edge business solutions helping organizations to transform their visions into realities through a combination of latest business methodologies and technological tools. The business value offered by Abacus Consulting has a deep scale, is ...Read More