- Position holder shall be responsible for end to end Quality Assurance Planning, Training Planning and execution of the plan(s) of entire projects.
- Shall work closely with the Executive Director BPO, Manager Operations to anticipate training need assessments, client requirements and commencement of the plans without a fail.
- Manager QA & Training shall be responsible for entire planning of resource utilization, tuning up the KPIs of QA/Training staff to meet client requirements.
- Manager QA & Training shall develop and run automotive system to generate daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to be presented to client and higher management.
- Manager QA and Training shall be responsible to plan and achieve the world class customer service in entire organization in every project.
- Manager QA and Training shall device the training plan on customer service, people management, task management, stress management and all business related training modules for entire management and leadership of Abacus BPO.
- Manager QA and Training shall present the effect realization results with the Senior Management and stakeholders of the monthly trainings.
- Manager QA and Training shall be responsible for setting the objectives and goals for entire team of Training and QA and ensure that all quarterly targets must be achieved without a fail.
- Position holder shall ensure the monitoring of QI/QSL and C-Sat score on daily basis through live/random call monitoring and share the feedback with Operations/Stake holders.
- Shall make sure that, daily detailed insights on Quality improvement areas are being generated and being notified to all stakeholders. Furthermore, shall ensure that feedback is complied according to quality standards.
- Shall be responsible for creating Quality Improvement Plans based on the Spot-checks, Live Monitoring, Client’s feedback, Meetings and intelligence.
- Shall Plan, Lead and ensure awareness programs, run assessments and present Effect Realizations.
- Shall be responsible to identify staff existing skill set, development of skills and elevation.
- Shall be responsible for meeting all data recording, reporting, presentation SLAs with internal client (Operations/Stake Holders) and external client without compromising on the quality of the content.
- Shall ensure that all projects must achieve their QI/QSL and C-Sat targets.
- Shall be responsible for Data Security, Login IDs and application usage management.
- Shall ensure Fraud Prevention and Control planning is in place and daily report is being generated.
- Shall ensure that risks and mitigation strategies are planned based on the insights received from FC team, observations, meetings and through intelligence.
- Shall plan, execute and monitor daily QA/Training staff availability, leave management schedule management according to the Operations/client requirement.
- Shall ensure that self and entire reporting staffs comply with discipline and policies set by HR.
- Shall make sure that all communications (verbal/email) with client and stakeholders are up-to the mark and according to the business standards.
- Shall be responsible for apprising data for generating Monthly Performance Reports of Operations/Support staff to MIS.
- Plan and execute Quiz for entire staff to determine the knowledge level and submit reports/score results to MIS for MPR timely.
- Based on the quiz results, shall plan knowledge improvement program to attain certain knowledge level.
- Shall create knowledge base system to help operations to get the queries answered within time and maintain the log.
- Shall demonstrate innovative approach to redesign, restructure existing processes to add value to business and client.
- Shall commence continuous quality improvement system to maintain quality standards.
- Shall develop TNA(s) based on evaluations, feedback, assessment and intelligence.
- Shall be responsible for proposing any change in evaluation on the client’s/operation’s requirement to meet expectations.
- Shall commence such changes in evaluation after getting formal approval from senior management.
- Shall be responsible for setting targets/change in KPIs of support staff in lieu with business requirement(s) after formal approval from senior management.
- Shall ensure that employee retention and employee engagement activities must be in place. Employee engagement/satisfaction score must be above 85% all the time.
· Support in performance of Risk Assessment.
· Ensure all new and existing information in soft form or hard form is classified, labeled, controlled and secured as described in the appropriate IS procedures.
· Ensure communication and correspondence with third party training organizations in order to meet the requirements of Annual Training Plan.
· Ensure that all training materials, training attendance sheets and related records and maintained and updated.
· Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and Acceptable usage of asset and services guidelines.
· Ensure that all regulatory, contractual and IS Policies’ violations are reported immediately to supervisors or appropriate authorities for rectification and disciplinary actions.