The Office coordinator is responsible for managing administrative, clerical, coordination and reporting tasks with the team and clients.
Primary duties for the role of the coordinator include:
• Keeps workflow procedures intact and increases efficiency.
• Maintains files, keeps records.
• Enters data into our portal and/or excel sheets.
• Coordinates and follows up with the clients, gets information and data from them.
• Is responsible for support and coordination.
• Is responsible for dealing with phone calls, visits.
• Reports regularly to the relevant manager.
• Coordinates effectively with the management and team members.
pFor over 23 years, Abacus Consulting has been offering cutting-edge business solutions helping organizations to transform their visions into realities through a combination of latest business methodologies and technological tools. The business value offered by Abacus Consulting has a deep scale, is ...Read More