- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Play an active role in developing a robust strategy for social networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You tube and other social media platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Ads.
- Expert knowledge of campaign costs, response rates, and the ability to tailor placements to meet campaign objectives and goals.
- Manage, monitor and improve portfolio of social networks, paid/earned media to achieve set KPI’s and maximize the efficiency of the marketing spend.
- Oversee, critically assess public relations plans, digital media planning and implementation track responses, refine campaigns to ensure KPI success
- Provide critical performance results and recommendations to internal and client teams.
- Work with the analytics resource to continuously analyze and improve the campaign.
- Develop and support the roll out, and monitor the execution of social media roadmaps, tactics, best practice, tool kits, guidelines.
- Stay informed of best practices and new technologies, platforms in Social media, mobile / online marketing and advertising and become a thought leader on the subject
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with top media agencies and practical use cases of Social Media.
- Demonstrated experience with social media marketing, monitoring, community management and advertising
- Good communications skills (written and verbal) in English.
ABFA is actually a project based software house where we develop robust, low cost , efficient and quality software products. we are specialized in Web Applications, CMS, Desktop Application, and iphone App , Search Engine Optimization and Graphic Designing.