KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency and profitability of America's trucking industry by building great technology products for truck drivers and fleet managers.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for issues and questions about KeepTruckin. You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance, but will also have the opportunity to define KeepTruckin’s support processes and work with our team to develop and scale the Customer Success function.
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Email, Chat and Voice Support.
- Answer inbound inquiries coming through KeepTruckin’s support hotline, live chat feature or support email address during Pacific Standard Time business hours.
- Customer Service Analysis. Collect customer support requests and bugs and relay findings to the product and engineering teams to address these issues.
- System Evaluation. Evaluate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 2+ years in customer service or developing support material.
- Natural instinct to empathize with users and understand how they learn a new product.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills.
- Natural self-starter.
- Best opportunity to be part of a fast growing US based startup backed by Google ventures
- KeepTruckin Inc. pays competitive salaries
- We provide a free working environment
- We have unlimited vacations
KeepTruckin is an equal opportunity employer.