A fantastic opportunity to join a small but growing UK accountancy practice.
We require someone with UK tax experience or a minimum of TX-UK (ACCA) or equivalent module completed. Please DO NOT apply if you do not fulfill either of these criteria.
For a well presented, bright, energetic, enthusiastic individual with a “Can Do” attitude. Good with the following. Excellent oral and written communication skills Ability to multi-task while also working with precision and accuracy; Application of rigors to all tasks allocated; Good time and deadline management Team player, able to progress into supervision as the necessity arises
- Preference will be given to candidates who can show significant demonstrable experience in the above areas, and to those from a practice background .
- Permanent with a 3-month probationary period
- Benefits In return, we will offer you a competitive salary plus the following benefits: Up to 20 days a year holiday Contribution to Private healthcare
- The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of client work including:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and working papers
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation of company tax returns Book-keeping on VT & Xero
- Preparation on VAT returns, Preparation of monthly management accounts Qualified or finalist ACA/ACCA - preferably with F6 & P6 UK modules complete
- Working knowledge of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, Capital Gains Tax. Familiar with tax treatment of expenses and benefits. Exposure to taxation of rental properties.
- Skilled in Xero, VT, Excel and Moneysoft.
- Salary will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications.
- Applicants should write a BRIEF covering letter giving the following information:
- Current employer (or last employer if not currently employed)
- Position held Current salary (or last salary if not currently employed) Reason for leaving Notice period; and When available to commence new employment