Position Title: Plant Manager
Position Based In: Karachi – Pakistan
Employer Education: Minimum (B.E)
Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
A well known company invites applications from qualified, experienced and technical candidates for the posts of Factory / Plant Manager. The position would require the candidate to ensure the smooth execution of manufacturing and other plant related operations. This includes but is not limited to:
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities:
· Maintaining and improving production outputs and product quality.
· Collaborating with manufacturing teams to maintain plant efficiencies.
· Managing plant activity and resources within the budget.
· Ensuring compliance with plant safety policies and procedures.
· Practicing people and conflict management.
· Develop and implement short and long term plans and control the factory budget to ensure that all financial and business objectives are met.
· Delegate machine operation, quality control, and maintenance tasks to factory employees
· Analyze production data and forward strategic recommendations to decision makers
· Take ownership / responsibility on all the activities occurring in the factory or plant may it be good or bad.
· Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
· Proven work experience as a plant manager
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence others and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to work independently.
· In-depth knowledge of manufacturing operations, project planning, cost control and program management.