Purpose of the role:
The Information Management Manager will support the computer based nutrition information management system (NIMS) and data/ information management tools and activities for the EUPINS projects that exist in Sindh. The position will link information flow and learning with ACF country office and HQ to support programs
- Support development and problem solving of the NIMS, PINS central database and MIS dashboard, while ensuring abidance to data protection policies.
- Support development and revision of information management strategy, tools and SOPs for their utilization.
- Support development of SOPs, tools and system for data management, including research, monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Ensure effective budget management for IM activities through effective planning and forecast through various project management tools and processes.
- Ensure documenting lesson learned regarding IM
- Capacity building, field support and monitoring of ACF and partner staff to improve data and information management tools, reporting and follow up systems.
- Strengthen program implementation, monitoring, accountability and future planning by promoting effective information flow, reporting and learning.
- Liaise with partners and external stakeholders, including government officials to improve nutrition information flow and management.
- IM team management; recruitment, training, performance evaluation and providing feedback on achievements and areas of improvements and adherence to policies and procedures of ACF Pakistan.
- Represent PINS in meetings and events, as required
- Regular and accurate reporting to donor, partners and other stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of monitoring and research data
- Organization of learning and dissemination events regarding information management
- Supplies ordering, distribution and storage
- Smart Planner
- Team Work (4)
- Organization & Planning (3)
- Analysis & Resolution of Problem (4)
- Adaptability & Flexibility (3)
- Motivation (4)
- Capacity to deal with difficult situations (3)
- Result Orientation (3)
- Effective Communication (3)
Parameters of success:
- Accurate monthly and quarterly reporting of NIMS data, including stock utilization reports
- Regular comparison of NIMS data with IM and data management/monitoring tools
- Functional central database and MIS dashboard for PINS
- Regular field visits and capacity building for ACF, partners and other stakeholders