Purpose of the role:
Lead in the identification and implementation of Nutrition specific interventions in line with the mission strategy and technical strategy by ensuring technical coherence of the interventions, as well as supporting integrated health interventions.
Master's degree in public health, nutrition, or relevant field with minimum 06 years of overall experience with 04 years in relevant field in development sector
Bachelor's degree in relevant field with minimum 08 years overall experience with 06 years in relevant field in development sector
Candidates with relevant experience in the field of Nutrition Programming [CMAM/IYC], health programming, health and nutrition and coverage surveys and mental health programming will be preferred.
1. Identify strategic thematic areas for interventions coherence related to Nutrition Specific programing, integrated health interventions and social behavior change communication aligned with mission strategy.
2. Provide technical programme quality oversight on nutrition and health interventions in mission.
3. Regular coordination with HQ Nutrition & Health Technical Advisors for technical matters and new development of programs.
4. Build capacities of mission program staff on Nutrition and health programing.
5. Development of JD for new projects staff (Nutrition and Health) and lead hiring process.
6: Lead for implementation and quality of mission strategic objective /SO: Nutrition and Health
1. Lead development of innovative ideas, concept notes and technical proposals for grants / funding related to nutrition and health programing and preparation of initial draft of budget in collaboration with finance team.
2. Contribute to the program integration with Nutrition, Health, FSL, WASH and other cross cutting issues with the aim of ensuring integrated and holistic approaches.
3. Technical support in development mission strategy, communication, research and advocacy strategy.
4. Provide technical validation in monthly internal APRs, quarterly reports and external reporting to Government department and donor agencies.
5. Technical support to Project PM/Technical coordinator in program implementation (operations and quality implementation).
Parameters of success:
· Program strategy aligned with ACF international strategic plan.
· Quality concepts/proposals submitted with Nutrition interventions outlined.
· Quality program implementation in line with donor guidelines.
· Active representation in technical working groups at different national and international forums
· Technically capacitated mission staff in the field on Nutrition specific programing.
Female professionals are strongly encouraged to Apply
FOR A WORLD FREE FROM HUNGER FOR FOOD. AGAINST HUNGER AND MALNUTRITION. FOR CLEAN WATER. AGAINST KILLER DISEASES. FOR CHILDREN THAT GROW UP STRONG. AGAINST LIVES CUT SHORT. FOR CROPS THIS YEAR, AND NEXT. AGAINST DROUGHT AND DISASTER. FOR CHANGING MINDS. AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE. FOR FREEDO ...Read More