1. Responsible for supervising the data collection team.
2. Mapping of cluster and cluster segmentation (if required)
3. Ensure the households [basic sampling unit (BSU)] listing, ensuring proper randomization and selection of households.
4. Maintain the supervision checklist and cluster control form.
5. Ensure compliance to data collection SOPs of the organization.
6. Confirm completion of checklist pertaining to data collection tools.
7. Ensure use of validated anthropometric measurement techniques.
8. Meetings with community key person’s/stake holders to explain survey objective.
9. Conduct a detailed discussion with beneficiaries and Key informants.
10. To provide quality data to the Survey Manager or Research and Learning Officers.
11. Conduct orientation, feedback sessions of everyday task.
12. Highly organized individual, punctual, and capable of supervising data collection smoothly, meeting deadlines, and managing time effectively.
13. Manage issues related to the task in the field during data collection and report to Survey Manager.
14. Follow confidentiality and security procedures and ensure transparency of data.
15. Ensure the validity and reliability of collected data.
1. To plan and conduct field visits (logistics and identification of BSU)
· Survey team guidance
· Survey implementation
· Data collection
· Data entry
· Data collection methods and tools
· Project activity plans
· Activity progress reports.
· Survey teams partners
2. To provide support in generation of daily progress reports
3. To provide suggestions on improvement on usability of questionnaires and methods in field for future surveys
4. To collaborate with data entry staff where required for data refinement
5. To communicate and manage challenges in the field
Parameters of success
· Team Work (4)
· Planned and conducted complete data collection
· Provided quality project progress reports
· Program data archived efficiently both in hard and soft
· Timely management of task
· Managed team and field challenges
FOR A WORLD FREE FROM HUNGER FOR FOOD. AGAINST HUNGER AND MALNUTRITION. FOR CLEAN WATER. AGAINST KILLER DISEASES. FOR CHILDREN THAT GROW UP STRONG. AGAINST LIVES CUT SHORT. FOR CROPS THIS YEAR, AND NEXT. AGAINST DROUGHT AND DISASTER. FOR CHANGING MINDS. AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE. FOR FREEDO ...Read More