The HR / Administration Officer works under the direct supervision of the Country HR / Admin Manager and is responsible for all administrative and human resource matters for the Islamabad office and bases according to ACTED guidelines. In addition, the HR / Administration Officer is also responsible for liaison with external stakeholders as per the request of Country HR / Admin Manager.
- Prepare administrative documents such as internal memos and letters upon request.
- Ensure that administrative procedures are implemented according to ACTED guidelines;
- In charge of premises contract making and / or renewal as and when requested by Coordination;
- Maintain premise follow up table of the capital office and send it to Country HR / Admin Manager on the 10th of each month.
- Make regular visits to each departments in order to ensure the proper understanding and implementation of ACTED administrative and HR procedures.
- Have E-mail contact with Paris and other ACTED country offices regarding arrival and departure of International staff & keeping informed Country HR/Admin Manager in Cc of his/her all e-mail correspondences. Keep all International and senior national staffs’ passport copies.
- Ensure ACTED Pakistan rules, regulation, processes and procedure are in place at area offices.
- Maintain all administration files in the country office, including personal folders for every staff member
- Ensure that no-one has access to personal folders, except upon specific request from Manager.
- Supervision of HR/Admin Assistant for doing proper filling.
- If requested by Area Manager, prepare vacancy announcements for recruitment of national staff for the area and circulate through relevant channels;
- For recruitment, set up short listing and interview panel, to be approved by Coordination.
- Check references of candidates upon request of Coordination
- Inform candidates about result of interviews and follow up hiring of successful candidates.
- Prepare employment contracts for new staff
- Ensure that all staff, including those newly recruited, is in the possession of and aware about ACTED guidelines and procedures as described in the HR Manual.
4. Staff Follow-Up
- Make sure all HR procedures are implemented according to ACTED guidelines and standards;
- Ensure that attendance sheets, leave request forms and other required forms are maintained in the area office
- Collect attendance sheets, leave request forms and other required forms from the sub offices on a monthly basis
- Maintain vacation and sick leave follow-up table for all area staff
- All attendance sheets, leave request forms and other required forms, as well as vacation and sick leave follow-up tables to be sent to Country Office the first week of each month
- Prepare contract amendments upon request of Area HR / Admin Manager.
- Ensure that staff appraisals are regularly made, as per HR Manual.
- Prepare the HR Titanic and send it the Country HR / Admin Manager for prior approval on 20th of each month
- Send HR Titanic to Head Office Administration Officer on 22nd of each month for final approval;
- Send a hard copy of the signed HR Titanic Head Office Administration Officer on 27th of each month.