The HR / Administration Officer works under the direct supervision of the Country HR / Admin Manager and is responsible for all administrative and human resource matters for the Islamabad office and bases according to ACTED guidelines. In addition, the HR / Administration Officer is also responsible for liaison with external stakeholders as per the request of Country HR / Admin Manager.
Responsibilities 1. Administration
- If requested by Area Manager, prepare vacancy announcements for recruitment of national staff for the area and circulate through relevant channels;
- For recruitment, set up short listing and interview panel, to be approved by Coordination.
- Check references of candidates upon request of Coordination
- Inform candidates about result of interviews and follow up hiring of successful candidates.
- Prepare employment contracts for new staff
- Ensure that all staff, including those newly recruited, is in the possession of and aware about ACTED guidelines and procedures as described in the HR Manual.4. Staff Follow-Up
- Make sure all HR procedures are implemented according to ACTED guidelines and standards;
- Ensure that attendance sheets, leave request forms and other required forms are maintained in the area office
- Collect attendance sheets, leave request forms and other required forms from the sub offices on a monthly basis
- Maintain vacation and sick leave follow-up table for all area staff
- All attendance sheets, leave request forms and other required forms, as well as vacation and sick leave follow-up tables to be sent to Country Office the first week of each month
- Prepare contract amendments upon request of Area HR / Admin Manager.
- Ensure that staff appraisals are regularly made, as per HR Manual.
- Prepare the HR Titanic and send it the Country HR / Admin Manager for prior approval on 20th of each month
- Send HR Titanic to Head Office Administration Officer on 22nd of each month for final approval;
- Send a hard copy of the signed HR Titanic Head Office Administration Officer on 27th of each month.
ACTED is a non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris. Independent, private and not-for-profit, ACTED operates according to principles of non-discrimination and transparency. Our mission is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social ...Read More