Objective 1 - Data collection activities
- To ensure the data collection from HH/Individual/villages on the daily basis as per the designed tools.
- To ensure all the interviews planned for a day on the daily basis.
- Inquire about a variety of specific information given in the survey form.
- Gather information, record and encode correctly information from a survey
- To ensure the necessary items to carry out before starting the field work i.e. forms, pens, pencils, erasers, etc.
- Ensure quality of data in terms of neat and clean entries in the forms with no missing information.
- Recognize the problems in obtaining data and share with AME Manager/Officer and also proposed solution for them.
- Submit completed forms to the supervisor to discuss the daily progress.
- Review data gathered from survey to check its accuracy on daily basis.
- Keep the record and addresses of the HH for future consultation if needed.
- Ensure informed consent and respect confidentiality of information received.
- Ensure that respondents understand uniformly questions the way intended, as explained in training given to enumerators before carrying out the data-collection
- Support and cooperate with the supervisor in team building and better coordination.
- Male enumerators will have the additional responsibility to facilitate the female enumerators when they need their help during interview and the field movement/deployment.
- All the team members (surveyors) will cross check the filled forms of each other at the end of a day on daily basis.
Objective 2 – Beneficiary accountability
· Ensure that all relations with the communities we work with are conducted in a respectful and consultative manner.
· Ensure that communities are adequately consulted and informed about purpose of the data-collection and ensure no false responses are given/recorded
· Orient community members about accountability mechanism and disseminate the telephone number
Objective 3 - General objectives
- Carry out all activities according to the objectives of the program and the beneficiary involvement strategy.
- Ensure on time completion of the tasks in line with the work plan.