We are after a self-motivated engineer with a focus on detail and a desire to succeed. You will be able to work without much direction and work to monthly deadlines. Career category of network and computer systems administrators. This is a full-time role.
You will be required to:
• Complete fortnightly / monthly maintenances on client servers.
• Check backups are functioning correctly so that errors can be resolved.
• Check server event logs for errors and warnings
• Check server hardware for issues
• Check and resolve any Microsoft Exchange issues
• Check and resolve any Windows Update Service issues
• Check and resolve any UPS related issues
• Check and resolve any disk space issues
• Log into firewalls and ensure latest copy of configuration is saved
• Document results and update local CRM
• Update knowledgebase for common issues and solutions
In the future this may involve the successful candidate answering our companies after hours support calls.
If you are looking to join a company that will provide you with an excellent opportunity to showcase your customer service and technical skills, whilst keeping abreast of the latest technology, please forward your resume.
Please also provide a 1 paragraph answer as to what qualities you have that would make you a perfect fit for this position.
Inspection Manager is a web based CMS, iPhone App and Android App that is used in the real estate industry. The Head Office operates from Australia and the development office exists in Pakistan. We have thousands of Property Inspection Office Clients from Australia.