We are looking for a motivated and experienced Compliance & Operations Specialist to manage all aspects of our company's daily operations. Managing & seeing to the maintenance and replacement of operational equipment, optimizing processes, overseeing the operations team, and liaising with external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.Ultimately, a top-notch Compliance & Operations Specialist should have excellent organizational, people management, and problem-solving skills.
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Managing day-to-day operations, housekeeping, asset management, procurement, Travel management of employees, Office decorum, event management, office security and Meeting room operations & protocol.
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Overseeing the operations team and assigning tasks.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Interacting with operational staff and suppliers, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Tracking and reporting on operational performance.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an Operations & Compliance Specialist or in a similar role.
- Project management and leadership experience.
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Strong people management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.