In ADDO we've been helping companies innovate and digitize by building data-driven mobile and web apps and using AI and data science to find opportunities to grow revenues and optimize operations. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
- Translate business requirements effectively into technical test requirements to create comprehensive test scenarios and detailed test steps
- Execute test scenarios for multiple projects
- Write test plans, define test data requirements, oversee execution of test cases, facilitate triage of defects found, and ensure thorough retest of defects through resolution.
- Log defects/issues and work with the test lead to ensure resolution
- Track test execution to planned test schedule to ensure timely delivery of multiple testing deliverables
- Interact effectively with peers, management and cross functional teams to address and resolve issues
- Suggests alternative methods and procedures for solving problems and improving product and process quality
- Identify risks and offer mitigation plans to ensure quality
- Create, execute and manage automation scripts using selenium, cucumber and Testng framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related discipline.
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on enterprise software QA engineering, analysis, and testing experience
- Experience in ETL and data pipeline testing
- Proven work experience with QA automation tools such as Selenium/Protractor
- Understanding and QA engineering, analysis, and testing
- Knowledge of SW development and project life cycle
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- Experience in testing web applications, Mobile Apps and Web Services
- Experience with ChatBots, Data Science and AI related projects will be a Plus.