ADDO AI is looking for highly talented hands on SAP engineers to run and migrate existing SAP implementations in the cloud. This is an excellent opportunity to join ADDO’s excellent technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also using and expanding your skills working hands on with some very reputed organizations.
- Having meetings with team members regarding projects
- Migrating local SAP implementations to the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Requirement gathering from clients to identify their SAP and cloud needs
- Proposing and maintatining cloud architectures to host SAP implementations
- Communicating and meeting with engineers, IT teams and other interested parties.
- Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3 to 5 years industry experience
- Should have knowledge of AWS infrastructure for SAP deployments
- Should have 2-3 data migration implementation experience
- Should have at least 1 S4/HANA implementation experience
- Should have experience in migration cockpit and data migration through staging option
- Should have implementation experience in MDG
- Should be able propose architecture, solutions and best practices
- Should have template rollout experience. Should have handled it independently - Should have E2E experience. E2E means – Having Business Workshop for requirement gathering, AS-IS, To-BE, Configuration, Customization, Testing, Cutover and Go live.
- Should have people management skills.
- Should have good experience in working with development/technical team.
- Should have knowledge and experience across all SAP modules.
- Should have good experience in planning, managing and tracking the project.
- Good knowledge on Integrated processes with all modules.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be able to interact with customers and propose data migration and governance strategy.