We are looking for friendly and competent Teaching Assistants for following subjects:
- Trading Financial Markets
- Natural Language Processing
- Game Development
- Digital Marketing/SEO
- Data Science
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advance Pipeline
If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students, developing lesson plans, preparing lesson material, and maintaining classroom tidiness.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
- Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on field excursions.
- Collaborate with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Help lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field is preferred.
- Experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.