This is 2nd shift job from 3pm to 12am.
Only apply if you're comfortable traveling.
We are a marketing agency working with over a dozen small and medium-sized brands. We are looking for a full-time graphic designer/artist with strong creative skills that can help create engaging content for rapidly growing e-commerce brands. The niches of our brands range from skincare, beauty, health and fitness brands.Your mission is to take the art including packaging, social media, branding, and all other graphic related work to the next level by producing beautiful, organic, and engaging results. For this, you need to have a creative flair, a strong eye for aesthetics, as well as excellent written and communication skills
General graphic design:
- Social Media Design
- Designing social media ads, posts, banners, etc
- Product Images
- Creating high-quality product images for Amazon, EBC, and the website.
- InfoGraphics - Detailed explainer images for products and information.
- Creating brand design, logo, and overall identity and feel of the brand.
- Product Packaging - Label and box art designs for certain products and brands.
- Designing graphically rich ebooks and magazines.
- Logo Design
- Create good concepts for logos and turning them into professional-looking logos based on criteria.
- Creating clean nice icons in illustrator.3D Art:
- Creating perfect 1:1 ratio 3D models of the products.
- Creating high quality and photorealistic 3D renders indistinguishable from reality
- Advanced skills with Adobe Photoshop
- Advanced skills with Adobe Illustrator
- Advanced skills with Adobe InDesign
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- Problem-solving abilities
- Someone who is a proactive worker and can adapt and overcome issues on their own without constant supervision.
- High level of creativity
- Excellent English written and speaking skills
- Ability to work quickly and independently (without sacrificing the quality of work)
- High attention to both small and large details and strong organizational skills
Do NOT send your resume.
- If you are interested in the job, please use the word “GRAPHICS” at the top of your application
- Be sure to include how many years of graphic design experience you have.
- Tell me a little bit about yourself.
- Don’t forget to include the portfolio of your BEST work. We will be using this to judge your skills. If you have work that you think could be better, do not include it. (Your portfolio must include examples from all 3 of the primary responsibilities including 3D renders, graphic art, and branding design)Follow these directions precisely
AdMark Solutions is a Chicago based marketing & brand consultancy agency specializing in helping start-ups and SME’s achieve sustainable growth. Our team have extensive experience nurturing startups with growth through research, strategy and design from foundation level to operational level. We spec ...Read More