AdMaxim is a growing mobile advertising company with headquarters in the Silicon Valley and the West End of London and a footprint of offices worldwide. We provide agencies and brands with a solution to create mobile campaigns across multiple platforms and then plan (through comprehensive targeting and optimisation), buy and track those campaigns globally. We believe that we are the only company that can provide a solution to all of these needs from one integrated platform, and it is this integrated approach which consistently delivers results which lead the industry. With a senior team composed of leaders from the technology world (with experience gained at AOL, eBay and Netscape), as well as the media and creative industries (Aegis, News Corporation, BBC, AKQA) we are well placed to deliver on the promise of mobile advertising. Get in touch if you want to know more about how we can help your business, or are interested in building your career with a rapidly expanding company in a high growth sector of the advertising business.
AdMaxim is looking to fill a Campaign Manager role within our Client Services team. We are seeking someone who has significant direct experience in programmatic campaign management and the advertising strategy arena and is looking to build their career in an exciting and fulfilling role with significant influence on the way this function works in our business. They will need to be comfortable from the get go in an ad tech campaign delivery environment and be ready to have an impact in the role from very early on. We think that this represents an exciting challenge and we think AdMaxim is an ideal environment in which to meet it. In addition to a great client base, AdMaxim boasts a global team with a strong team ethic and a work culture based around rapid innovation in digital advertising.
- Implementing and targeting campaigns, creating and building large, high quality publisher network globally.
- Responsible for client retention, revenue growth and being the main point of contact for new and existing Media partners.
- Responsible for setting up, monitoring and delivery of smooth implementation of Campaign Ads
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization.
- Provide reports to internal teams and clients.
- Provide technical support around publisher Ad tags, Ad serving, Ad/Video player plugins, as well as assist clients with integrations of AdMaxims platforms.
- Provide best practice strategy and execution on all aspects of campaign management and delivery
- Pre-sales support from a delivery and technical perspective
- Campaign planning
- Creative trafficking and management
- Campaign set up
- Campaign optimisation
- Campaign and creative troubleshooting
- In depth training for self-serve clients and internal teams alike
Desired Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of campaign ad operations with at least two years experience of hands on in depth use of a DSP, Ad Server and/or SSP
- They will be conversant in the technologies and processes that allow digital advertising campaigns to run successfully such as tag management and editing, campaign trafficking, and extensive set of troubleshooting activities, audience buying, data management
- They will be completely comfortable with the full range of partners, competitors and technologies operating in the programmatic space
- The candidate will ideally have significant knowledge and experience of mobile advertising
- Strong communication skills, both with internal teams and client facing
- The candidate will be comfortable managing and mentoring teams and working in an international environment
- Should have data aggregation and reporting abilities
- Must be Graduated from US/UK/Europe