AdMaxim is a multi-national mobile advertising company powering the digital marketing ecosystem. Our customer data cloud provides the industry’s leading unified customer profiles, which connect identities across all channels and devices - including display, video, audio, mobile and smart TVs - enabling marketers to engage individuals and households with personalized messages to drive performance at scale.
Your Role :
Are you a self-starter? Do you have the zeal to accept technical challenges and deliver within tight deadlines?
You'll be expected to do the following:
- Design, build, maintain, efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code - development using Java, eclipse, tomcat.
- End-to-end applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; designing, coding, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Maintain and develop Druid Reporting System
- Develop many kinds of reporting API using MongoDB and SQL
- Candidate will be involved in periodic meetings with remote offices in US (Few times a week).
- You'll be Software Engineer working with local development team to provide adequate software solutions following standard development life-cycle processes.
-You'll also be working and engaging business analysts, developers and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle.
Your experience and skills:
- Should hands-on experience java, servlet, spring, maven, MongoDB, SQL, Rest API, Tomcat
- Strong fundamental knowledge of OOPs and Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong Analytical / Logical skills
- Must have knowledge of Druid
- Having knowledge of any cloud-based Data warehouse is plus
- Having knowledge Unix and shell scripting is plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace, dynamic start-up environment
- We need an enthusiastic person who can learn new things and give input to the team to design/ develop a product
AdMaxim (Pvt.) Ltd is a USA based product oriented company with development offices in UK, Lahore, Pakistan and Bangalore, India. We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with handsome salary packages, medical benefits, stock opportunities and plenty of growth opportunities. We are involved in ...Read More