Looking for a full-time SEO and PPC specialist to join our company to increase our online traffic and decrease our PPC cost on AdWords
Huge Potential for Professional Growth
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Work and Built your own Team
Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in SEO and PPC
Who Are We?
We are the automotive industry based in Melbourne Australia and looking to outsource our advertising and online marketing overseas,
We have worked hard and have effectively invested in systems and processes to grow our business, and give our candidate to be part of future and grow business together.
About the Role
This is a dual role for SEO / PPC
your role includes Making strategies achieving goals and supports the team that will be hired to support your skills and progress on our website such as content writer and designer but basis skill for this is required from you.
- Extensive experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools
- Experience working with Magento 1 and 2 and building/administering content on these platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Teams
- Experience with using an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software i.e. Netsuite)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including, but not limited to Google Analytics
- Knowledge of other PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Data drove with a very strong attention to detail
- Strong demonstrable results for website growth and profitability using SEM and SEO
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS
- Hands-on Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Website Crawler Software, Google tools, Semrush and Moz
- Experienced in implementing successful large-scale SEO initiatives, including content, link building and site architecture.
- Able to show a deep knowledge of technical SEO best practice and optimization.
- Experienced with A/B and multivariate testing
You will need to do at least 40 hours a week of work under our supervision which ill be explained later .