Who are We? Afiniti is the world's leading applied AI and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value to our clients.
Purpose: The Afiniti Insights team is creating proprietary data analysis, visualization and monitoring software using cutting-edge technologies, as well as contributing to engineer the next generation of Afiniti products. We are looking for multiple exceptional and multi-talented candidates who are at home with a wide range of technological building-blocks. Please mention your preferred office location in your cover letter.
Key Responsibilities: As a Technical Writer, you will work within the Afiniti Insights team and collaborate with other cross-functional Agile teams of developers, business analysts, product managers and other stakeholders to understand complex business processes and software features, and transform the understanding into various documents for multiple types of target audience, including engineers, users, business analysts, management and clients. You will ensure that your work is concise, accurate and is supported by facts and figures where necessary. You will take the ownership of, and expand, the knowledge base for multiple components of the Afiniti products. The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills.
- Impeccable English grammar and spelling.
- Leadership skills and initiative.
- Familiarity with current documentation standards and practices.
- An eye for intuitive, pixel-perfect document design with an attention to detail.
- Comfortable with working on multiple projects in parallel.
- The ability to incorporate feedback and criticism from stakeholders to a better documentation products through an iterative process.
- The drive to own and be fully invested in all documentation-specific parts of the product.
- Software development experience, though not mandatory, is highly desirable.
Other skills that would be a big plus:
- Prior experience with Atlassian software, particularly Confluence and JIRA
- An interest in software development and staying current with technology
- Experience using Linux and the toolsets it offers
- Proficiency in using knowledge organization tools such as mind maps and hierarchical lists
- Experience in D3 or similar data visualization and charting tools
- An understanding of data visualization and the role it plays in enhancing documentation
- Indepth knowledge of image formats, both vector and raster
We want to see your work, so please ensure that your documentation samples are shared while applying, as a link in your resume or as an attachment.
Education and Qualification: A Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
Salary & Package Besides a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.